Calling all parents with children who are crazy about cricket! You are not going to want to miss this exciting competition!
We are proud to be supporting the 2017 Lashings World XI hosted by Eversholt on Thursday 3rd August. This year, funds raised will help to support the club.
To celebrate this great event, we are giving you the chance to WIN ONE OF 2 CHILD COACHING SESSIONS with LASHINGS LEGENDS AND EVERSHOLT COACHES (worth £25 each)!
The sessions will take place at 11am on Thursday 3rd August at the event.
To be in with the chance of winning one of these passes, all you need to do is;
- Like our page Osborne Morris & Morgan
- Like this post
- Comment ‘I have a child who loves cricket!’
And remember sharing is caring!
Competition closes on Tuesday 1st August at 12 noon. We will be selecting 2 separate winners at random. Please only enter if you are able to pick up the passes from the OM&M office in Leighton Buzzard ahead of the event on Thursday 3rd August.
Find out more details about the event here; http://www.eversholtcricketclub.co.uk/lashings
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Osborne Morris & Morgan, Leighton Buzzard, Danbury House, West Street, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7 1EP
- Employees of Osborne Morris & Morgan or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook by commenting on our post ‘I have a child who loves cricket’ liking the post and liking our page.
- Closing date for entries will be Tuesday 1st August at 12 noon. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Entrants must like our page and comment on the page post with ‘I have a child who loves cricket’. The prize is limited to 1 child cricket coaching session to take place at the event on Thursday 3rd August at 11am, worth £25 each. There are 2 passes in total and we will be selecting 2 separate winners at random.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winners will be chosen: on Tuesday 1st August at 12.30pm at random.
- The winners will be selected at random and we will comment on the post with the winners names. The winners need to message us before 10am on Wednesday 2nd August 2017 in order to arrange collection of the prize. Failure to do this will result in another winner being selected for the prize.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winners agree to the use of their names and any images they supply with the prize to be used in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Osborne Morris & Morgan, Leighton Buzzard, Danbury House, West Street, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7 1EP
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Prizes must be collected by the winners from the OMM offices, Danbury House, West Street, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7 1EP by 5pm on Wednesday 2nd August 2017.